Momodou

Thanks  for the kind reply.

I understand from my sister at Farafennie that even Banjul did not celebrate Eid yesterday like the rest of the world.

That calls for an extra day of  fasting and  two holidays,. I guess as it would be normal to assume that some may even prolong the moon sighting till tomorow in places like JangJang Buray or in the Baddibous.

We also wish all our brothers and sisters back home a SAFE and FEAR FREE holiday and a peaceful New Year. May Allah grant all our leaders the common sense of  fair governance and  tolerance for all Gambians regardless of their ethnic , religious or party affiliations

Wasalaam

Habib