Pa Modou Gassama,

you wrote:

"I gave you credit for being bold enough to give the other side of the coin and not for the accuracy or otherwise of your statements on the late late Leopold Sedar Senghore".

I never seek your compliments or approval on whatever i post to the Gambia-l.  You can shove it.  I need no approval from a ventriloquist dummy with a twerpish streak.  I need no applause from a supporter of child murderers and lying thieves.

As i said before being the Weakest link,  you talk with your foot -in-your-mouth.  Your attempt to distort what i wrote in relation to Ghana and Nkrumah and calling me arrogant makes laugh.  You are the first ever to accuse of arrogance.  This is news to me.  I am a humble human  being seeking enlightenment.  I am a student trying to understand my history and environment.  You deliberately omitted the bits i wrote that i have been admonished for harshly cricising Nkrumah.  As for the title Osegyfo i will not indulge with you on how it came about. Nkrumah made many serious mistakes and no doubt history is debating why he did what he did.

I took exception when you compared Nkrumah with an imbecilic moron like Yahya Jammeh.  Nkrumah's vision and zeal in developing his lot is well documented.  Jammeh will go down in history as a child murderer and thief.  His only equal in the history of Africa is Jean Bedel Bokassa of the CAR.  He too ordered the killing of school children.

You and your benefactor do not understand Pan-Africanism and shall never comprehend it.  As i said, i have nothing to discuss with a miscreant like you.  Adious, "diff".

Mboge