The dissappointment is not whether Mr. wide-eyed Dibba formed a co-habitation agreement with APRC or not. Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass whom he hangs onto. It is the whole character of Mr. Dibba oozing out of the Genesis of his jokeying.

I don't want to hear this lazy excuse of agreeing to disagree. That's the dumbest phrase to ever grace English outside of the peninsula. Get a grip. Cut the crap. If you can't stand the heat, go pick coconuts or something. Cows will still be milked, roofs will be thatched, and monkeys will keep on a'swanging.

My advice to relatives of politicians: Make them earn your honor instead of looking like a buffoon defending the indefensible.

Sherriff Dibba is not NCP and NCP is not Sherriff Dibba. There you have it folks. He retired from NCP years ago.