Mr. Darbo:

"SM is old enough to be your daddy".

Naphiyo,

That's exactly why I'm not having the crap. If my Daddy plays with the lives of multitudes of Gambian life that he purports to represent, you reserve the right to tell him off or chastise him. I imagine my Daddy will know enough not to trade in other lives. If he doesn't, then I'm not defending him. That much he knows. Family is inherited. Honour and respect are earned. Share that with your Daddy and get back to me.

You notice I'm not criticising SM's brother, son, or other relative. Have no reason to. SM can defend himself. He could also go make candles.

Don't worry about my partners in negotiation or dialogue or my audience for that matter. Ask someone in Buncombe county or anywhere in Appalachia what a rat's ass is.