Mr. Darboe,

Consider this, I have a Diploma in Nursing, Bachelors degree in Finance and just finished my MBA last may and in addition my GPA has always been above 3.25. My phrase " agree to disagree" could be the dumbest in your world of English but for God sake do not call me lazy.One of the most intelligent people of our generation, Bill Clinton used the same phrase over the media numerous times.

Mr. Bulli Bakadagi Dibba. I am confident you are well schooled. Until you get a couple of PHD's and are able to assemble a tent or stitch a gaping wound, I still stand by my assertion that the phrase agreeing to disagree is nonsensical. Bill Clinton is intelligent and smart and Bill Clinton does not agree to disagree about facts. The phrase connotes ambiguity and laziness in diction. You will never find this in your nursing, finance, or business text. Bulli, you are no Bill Clinton.

Anyway, why are you drawing me into a fight of words with you. You have not done anything to anyone or for anyone that requires public comment. At least not that I know. I will share this with you. The children of Kinteh Kunda Janneh ya and those of Suwareh Kunda are children of the same mother just like those of Numuyel, Dasilameh, and Tambasansang. So everyone in Gambia is somehow related. If we have to defend our relatives, wanton murder, thievery, zealotry, rape, and pillage will continue to be the order of the day.

Did you hear the joke about the nurse and the stock broker?