For once you are right, no hard feelings, just annoyed with you sometimes.  Reason is, as someone from Latri-kunda, i use to look up to you and your friends like Njogu Touray.  Ablie Johm is also someone i respected very much and he use to give me a lot of encouragement whenever i go to my uncle who us to work at Post Office. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Have a good new years eve,  I am off to get ready to hit Central London for a wild New Year's Celebration.  Long Live the Gambia and Gambians.  May the Good Lord bring us Glad tidings. May he give us more courage, resolve to fight all injustices.

Best Wishes Gassa,

Mboge

P.S.  I remain vehemently oppose to Yahya and his regime.  I still detest their human right abuses.