When institutions like the Attorney General's office and the NIA defies the rulings of the courts, then one must conclude that, Yahya 'imbecile' Jammeh and his entourage are hell-bent on throwing our country deeper into the abyss.

Yet a ventriloquist dommy like PA MODOU GASSAMA wants us to believe that all is well and good in the Gambia.  He wants us to believe that the government's 'projects' are more important than the rights of Gambians to live decently and peacefully.  To him these 'silly' projects are our priorities.  For him the onus is on the opposition to make peace with Yahya.  He deliberately ignores the brutal and continuous harassment of our folk by the APRC regime.  Why? Because he says ' soldiers are trained to kill' so we should not confront them.  What a load of b******t.

I have no doubt the miscreant will come back here and accuse us of distorting the reality back home.  If asked what is his 'take' on the injustice meted out on MR MBYE of the INDEPENDENT, undoubtly he will blame the victim, with his usual condescending attitude.

However, one thing is certain, in the final analysis the truth shall prevail and Gambians will be have to confront it and learn to live with it.

regards,

Mboge