Mr.Jow, that was a pretty good World Cup analysis of Nigeria and Senegal. I also believe that the job ahead is though but one advantage is that if Senegal and Nigeria are able to qualify for the second round , that means they will not play with strong teams like England, Argentina and France again, may be up to the semi-final or the final game.

OB, I bet you are underestimating the Nigerians. What their team need is just a good technical backup. The skills are there and they can annihilate any European or South American giant. Do you remember the one time so-called underdog Nema FC of Brikama crushing your team, New Town Youth.

Lamin Manneh