Glad that you stand by the truth and condemned this barbaric act metted out to mr Mbye by the state agencies under the auspices of the head of state. The president of the Gambia is the

only one codoning these acts. The NIA has the presidents blessing and they blindly refuse to

understand that torturing innocent journalists could only aggrevate matters.What is wrong in the Gambia today is the equivalent of the Nazi Germany gestapo, police state headed by an

arrogant dictator who does not know how to run the matters of the nation without using some instrument of force. Yahya and his secret agents must understand that to win the hearts and minds of the Gambian people, they need to treat them with respect, dignity, justice and the rule of law. The Gambian people will not accept or succum to injustice. Fair play on a level field.

May God bless us all.