>Beran wrote:

"I'm sorry if i clog anybodies inbox with this but i thought as gambians, we need to know a bit about each other."

Brother Beran,

you are not clogging anyone mailbox unnecessary, i am a neighbour of Raye's family.  I went to the same school with his elder brother, Modou Sosseh who is a lawyer.  EB who lives in the South east of the UK is a good friend of mine.  We should always be proud to see young Gambians doing well.  I am one who is always happy to see my fellow patriots doing well in this competitive world.  As i said earlier Pa Sosseh and his friends Boy (Lang)Maane, Cho Waka Jagne and Ousman Jarjusey have been promising from a very early age.  Even though i am much older than them i use to be much fascinated by these guys enthusiasm for knowledge.

 Raye, Njaye must be very proud.  Your Dad is a proud father today.  Keep it up and all the best to you again.  I am really happy for you.

Best regards,

MBoge