Beran,

you are right, your political affiliations and leanings do not concern me at all.  It is none of my business whether you are a fence-sitter or a gate-keeper.  Within my circle of friends and family there are Jammeh-sympathizers, so please be rest assured that i do not care whom you support.  It is your prerogative, sir.

I am damn certain with one thing which is, i know that moving Gambia forward has nothing to do with me supporting or sympathizing with the APRC.  The very fact that i protest against  Jammeh and his madness is about moving the Gambia forward.  I cannot fathom any form of working together with someone whose understanding of democracy and civility is that everyone should toe the line or else.... .

  Since October 18, over 80 people have been arrested, a journalist have been tortured and literally thrown into streets to die, civil servants are being fired willy-nilly, the independence of our judiciary is continuously being negated by the government in defying court orders, the latest budget shows that the economy is in a downward spiral,   yet you are telling me that we should engage a bunch of inept morons in some form of 'constructive engagement'.

I suggest that you put heads together with the 'objective and forward thinking political analyst; Jasseh-Conteh' and with some advice from that 'well informed and reasonable Pa Modou Gassama', you will come up with a formidable blue-print to help us move the Gambia forward.

Sometimes i wonder whether some of you people talking about putting the interest of the country first and moving forward understand what these really means.  You seem to think all the anti-Jammeh people are interested in is causing chaos.   You guys must be hallucinating.

The Gambia is heading towards chaos and upheaval solely because Jammeh and his bunch of imbecilic sycophants are at the helm.   The opposition is not firing civil servants, torturing journalist, closing businesses, incarcerating Dumo and other ordinary people, defying court orders, threatening to bury people six-foot deep.

 None of you can point to any wrong the opposition is engaged in.  Instead, the opposition is doing what is expected of true patriots.  We are highlighting the excesses of the regime, we are showing how our economy is being continuous ruined by a bunch of thugs and liars.   The Jammeh opposition are immensely contributing to the Gambian economy by helping their folk.  We are paying taxes with no value for money in recieving any exemplary service from the government of the day.  Instead of impecable delivery of services expected of the government, people are being asked to be appreciative and grateful to the government's effort.

It is more than 7 years when we were promised a better and more prosperous Gambia.  We are yet  to see the ELDORADO.  Or maybe we  are going to wait another 30years like we did the former regime for Gambians to take stock of Jammeh's work.

Anyway, Beran, you do what you percieve to be taking the country forward and leave those of us who think otherwise to do as we deem fit. Isn't this the democracy you keep harping on? We love the Gambia as much as you do or perhaps even more.

Be rest assured that we will do our bit in the furtherance of our country, however, as long as we have a bunch of morons and imbeciles at the helm, i for one, will continue to say and do what i can in the development of my beloved country in the way i deem fit.  So long....i'm outta here.

Regards,

MBoge