Yes indeed Yus .

He was one of the few world leaders I respected for steping down and allowing others to lead his country while he retired as a respected statesman.

President Jawara could have used the same wisdom and now he would have been in Brikama or Yundum and getting a king's treatment.

May his soul rest in peace