Folks, Just a short comment- UDP's decision to boycott the National Assembly elections is the right thing to do. They don't have to participate in a flawed and unfair elections-it is just a waste of time and resources.

No credible political party will accept a counterfoil Head Register of voters, illegal transfer of voters from one constituency to another and the release of the head register two days before elections. These are totally unacceptable.

I hope Mr. Ceesay and the rest of folks who always dispute my concept that elections are cheated before voters go to polls will now see what i was talking about.

Catch you later

PF Manneh