Joe:

My sentiments exactly! Well said! As I said before, who has the authority to term someone as a "disbeliever" or believer? I might be a "disbeliever" to some but I still believe in something. Most of the Gambia-L members live in the Western world, work, live and interact with "disbelievers". If people really want to really practice what they preach, I would suggest moving to a country of "believers"...and live happily ever after.

I've just about had it with this crap!

Astrid Christensen

email address: work: [log in to unmask]
Home: [log in to unmask]