Gassama

I am sorry to hear about Jalamang Keita. I was not aware of his death. He was a jovial character and hard working too. May his soul rest in peace.

I remember Malik Ndow too . Wow !!! times have changed I say congrats to him . Is Wassu the same  . What has the governmrnt done about the much neglected & famous stone circles/

I am sue with irractic weather patterns like these we must now start looking into canvases as an option.

take care

I am so happy , Green bay beat San francisco today ( just a few mins ago0  Our home team the washington Losers ( formerly Redskins) are now out for thia season.

regards

habib