Folks,

Sorry to clog your mail boxes with this posting, it is just a note to the cowardly miscreants with flea-like brains sending me mails with attachments they think i will open.  I want to assure them that they will  have to try harder.

I don't know who the heck is Naneng-Benjie and the very many twerps with e-mail accounts ending @gamtel-gm sending me creepy stuff privately.  I do not want to speculate but i want those fools who i am damn sure are contributors on the L to know that i do not open private mails if i do not know the sender.  The delete button is working overtime, so please do not waste your time Mr/Mrs Whoever you are.

Mboge