Jabou,

Will they even have that in their plans, when the main hospitals  are of no use to Gambians. The issue is not aboutbuilding hospital buildings but sustaining,maintain and providing for the exisiting  structures. You cannot be building hospitals when existing ones are just empty buildings were Gambians will go and spend their last moment and conduct their last prayers on earth. If these people are seriously thinking of  population's health they know exactly what to do. Why would they send their wives to go and give birth in Europe/America if the health sector is "functioning" as they potray or wants people to belief.

The situation in the country has not changed a minute, things are getting worse. The fact that they cheated and some people voted for them does not stop the Gambian population from complainig about the deterioting conditions at home. It is moving from one extreme end to the other. It is interesting to see the anaylsis that people are making in Jammeh's foreign policy but how on earth can one have a superb foreign policy when your internal policies are killing and murderer people every day. The two cannot be seperated from each other, you cannot divorce the two.

People can support who ever they want as long as it is the truth and we should not forget that we will always be judged by our words and deeds. So if anyone things that you can get away with oppression, lies, oppoturnism and terror you are only fooling yourself.

The Struggle Continues!!!

Ndey Jobarteh