Pa Small,

"Be honest with yourself and admit that once in a while, your perfect leader can commit embarrasing blunders. To err is human, isn't it? But to persist in volitional error is sick. That would not prevent him from offering you the job you so badly crave. No hard feelings intended."

Pa Small, it is very strange that you are asking me to be honest once in a while by admitting that my "perfect leader" sometimes blunders. Your this statement is not only dishonest but is beyond comtempt. That does not surprise me however as some of you delude yourselves by thinking that I am in this for anything but the genuine desire to engage in constructive dialogue for the betterment of our peoples.

You again wrote:

"No Mr Gassama. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You are far, far beyond convincing."

Of course, you cannot convince me because you are too biased to even attempt it. What some of you want is to persuade people based on half-truths, innuendos and sentiment. This, to me, is the zenith of intellectual dishonesty.

You also know that the statement that follows, is absolute rubbish. I owe no blind loyalty to Jammeh or anyone for that matter. I only speak my mind based on information I believe to be true. That much should be clear by now.

You wrote:

"Deep in your heart, you know that the blind loyalty you show for Jammeh and his government is myopic and dishonest. But of course, bening a giant intellectual in your own right, you would never admit this."

Jabou, your comments are not worth replying to.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-