Jamfa-Conteh: << I will accept the change for the interest of The Gambia.  I will accept the change because I believe that The Gambia's interest rises above all.  I will accept the change
because I believe that Jammeh has changed for the interest of The Gambia.  I will accept the change because The Gambia is our home. I will accept the change because we are one Gambia and one tribe. >>

Changes??!! What changes??!! Instead of resorting to rehearsing and regurgitating the usual sentimental nonsense you peddle when people are engaged in serious and rational discourses, why don't you state in a more rational and less sentimental language how Jammeh has changed substantially for the better of the country? I guess that would be asking too much of yer...

Ngorr Ciise

Fiat iustitia ruat caelum! - Let justice be done though the heavens fall!

-------