Dave,

I was actually going to let the baracles grow into a heap of cow dung until I saw your note. It was like watching a culture of bacteria grow ever so profusely on a feast of acrid yeast. You notice Sawaneh, Tunkara, Sunset (as my friend Mohin calls the creature) and Singhateh have something in common. I'm pleased you noticed.

As regards Sherriff, I have and continue to hold the belief that each individual is a dynamic and cyclical synthesis of cells - from birth to death. I affirm that my life today is as significant as it was 10 years ago and will be as valuable to myself and humanity 10 years hence. My earlier sacrifices or adhoc generosity only earns me credit and credibility toward that consummate human being at death. Each succeeding act of gallantry, generosity, sacrifice for causes larger than self, are but infinitessimally miniscule earnings deposit of continued trust and respect from my fellow human being.

If the quartet did not comprehend my earlier notes on Sherriff, they sure as hell ain't getting this one. No one, including Sherriff, is owed unearned respect and regard. When you tell folk they need to respect you or love you for any prior sacrifice, the context and flavor of which is suspect, then admittedly, you have ceased in cellular regeneration, and therefore as good as dead. No need to engage in polarly opposite behaviour to demand appreciation. You self-destruct that way.

Anyway, the idea was that Sherriff can defend himself. If he gives notice that he is mentally infirmed or physically convalescent, He may choose a defender. Until such time,  let the parasites and saprophytes frolic in an etat meurtrier.

Food will still be eaten with dirty fingers, and lead-weights hung from earlobes. The nappakat will still set sail for the early dawn catch. You know that's when the most fish celebrate human silence.

Harun, Ma'sharaab i Leymoon.