Katim,

Sorry. I was out of country for a while. I still haven't read the Budget. I still don't think it will be healthy to read Famara's story.

As long as we only budget for loans and aid, what's to read. If I can discover what previous loans and aid yielded, maybe I'll read future budgets. Who knows, if tomorrow someone were to decide he/she does not like what Yaya is doing and they seize power, there just might be a real budget then. Just like Nigeria, no single Gambian has a monopoly on coup d'etats as my friend Mike malinovsky used to say.

Haruna.