A very interesting rebuttal from MBye, however, Gassa stop twisting what people write. In your earlier post you insinuated again that i was dishonestly drawing conclusions on the Mbye saga.  This is not true.  I wrote with a big IF  that the INDEPENDENT management has got all the right to dismiss Mbye and even to go to court if there is prove that he was engaged in dubious acts contrary to the paper's interest.  As things stand no one knows the reality between Mbye and the paper's MD.

I still believe that your motives of sending the earlier article was to ridicule Alagi Mbye's plight whilst in the hands of the NIA.  You never answered the question Lekbi and myself posed to you.  What is the relationship between Mbye's Torture and his ALLEGED DISHONESTY?

I am convinced that u cannot answer this simple question with your known inability with solving simple equations regardless of your claim that you are 'among the best of the best engineers Gambia have'.

regards,

Mboge