Bakary,

It is indeed magnanimous of you to welcome Halifa into the National assembly. I am sure your heart is in the right place and our efforts must be directed now at multiplying the likes of Halifa and Sidia in order to cleanse that asylum of an assembly. We look foreward to welcoming Mr. Jabai, Mr. Bah, and Miss Sillah next time around. We now realize that Yaya has no credible coat-tails to hang on to because absent a UDP/ppp/gpp boycot, the assembly's constitution nears equilibrium.

Like you, I believe there is merit in a total boycot regardless of which party initiates it. The answers to the questions: Was the presidential election free, fair, and devoid of intimidation, and did the IEC do due diligence in addressing the concerns of the UDP/ppp/gpp (if only one opposition party among many), should be the fundamental barometers by which the other parties qualify their decisions.

We still therefore hold the UDP/ppp/gpp in the highest esteem. I hope soon PDOIS and NRP will ensure a benign atmosphere appropriate for UDP's participation in future elections for both PDOIS and NRP relish a good fight - won on principle, ideas, and the unhindered expression of the will of the electorate. I encourage the UDP to remain active and ever-so vigilant in party solidification and aspiration to future elections. Time is on Gambia's side. Non-events only help accelerate change. Hold your head up high for there is room for dissenting opinions in PDOIS, NRP, and UDP.

Diverses transformations a l'interieure du noyau cellulaire sont le fondement d'un mecanisme evolutif. Les plus importants sont les modifications accidentelles auquelles on donne le nom de mutations.

Haruna here.