Please accept our sincerest condolences at the accidental deaths of Soribaa and his sister. May Allah grant them Janna. We wish their survivors strength and endurance to keep their flames burning and keep their dreams and passions alive. That is one way to honor deceased loved ones.

Sorrowfully, Haruna.