Ngorr,

Indeed you are spot on the so-called "born again Jammeh."   The pardoning of Jawara is nothing but political hogwash.  It is a well calculated move to win some form of legitimacy both internally and internationally.  If Jammeh had really turned a new page in Gambian politics, why is Dumo and the other political prisoners still behind bars? Why is the   April 11 Massarce still unresolved. in that no one has been brought to justice?  Koro Ceesay's dead still a mystery? The harassment of journalist still goes on. Civil Servants are always under treat of dismissal. The electoral system still a fraud etc.  It baffles me to see reasonable  buying Jammeh's supposed about-turn wholeheartedly.

However, i for one, have given up on our politicians.  Its seems consistency is an alien concept to them.

Anyway, Mr Ciise, i look forward to your diagnosis of our 'BORN AGAIN JAMMEH.'

Happy New Year and All the Best,

regards,
Mboge