"My response was that we would be happy if Taylor and his people - ministers, mistresses and killers - could turn the country to Jesus and go away. Jesus is love and many Liberians, Muslims or not, are very comfortable with His message of love and peace. God is Love. Not what Taylor and Refell are doing. They are trying to compensate their ideological shortcomings with religious fanaticism. But how could people whose daily life is filled with sin dare to evoke the Lord as an example of leadership? Thou shall not steal. Thou shall not commit adultery. They shall not kill. Thou shall not lie Please, leave the Lord alone."

Yus,

Thanks for the article.  The above statement taken from the article, i believe, can be confidently applied to Gambia.  In our beloved Gambia, we have an uncouth imbecillic moron and his entourage who never ceases to  invoke Allah and use the Islamic  religion to compensate their ideological deficiency.

Gambians would have been happier if Allah had been elected President.  Allah would not have blamed the farmers for not making Gambia self sufficient in food.  Allah would not have perceived the media as an enemy and liars etc.  Infact Allah would have made Gambia a paradise for all Gambians.

regards,

Mboge