Yuspha Jow  and Mr Fye,

Welcome back and happy new year. May this year be peaceful and good for all of us.

I would kindly beg both of you to put this finger pointing  on the shelf and be engaged with constructive materials you both had started earlier.  Besides  the personal affairs of each individual should be respected and if we need to give brotherly  advise it is best done privately or directly.not in public. I know both of your families and would hate to see this personal insults  continue.

You are both highly respectable and educated persons and I hope my request would be taken into consideration.

Thanks again

Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr