Saiks: << You must have recognise these two contradicting statements by now, read your
self and relax, then you will find out that it is not a question of me not
been able to read. It would have been more interesting had it been that you
defended your first statement to continue the debate, but you are on the run
now. >>

Debate with you? You kidding me, right? Debate with you on what? MOJA(G) being politically antiquated? Now you trippin', mate.

The whole purpose of my last correspondence was to show the extent to which you are some ignoramus pretending to be profound. That you couldn't discern that much confirms just that: you are an ignoramus, period.

Ngorr Ciise

Fiat iustitia ruat caelum! - Let justice be done though the heavens fall!

-------