Professor Gomez wrote:

"I am convinced that if we all move from negative thinking about the Gambia to positive thinking we will begin to work together to build a better nation for our future and the future of our children."

I for one believe that most Gambians on this forum and others do wish and think positively about our beloved country.  If anything the negative vibes and those that are provoking our generosity and peacefulness is the despicable Jammeh and his entourage.

regards,

Mboge