Bamba Laye,

There is nothing inconsistent with my stance concerning the replacement or expulsion of Marc Andre. My stance is that, because I am not privy to the information that may be available with the government and its officials, I cannot just jump and say that it was an irresponsible move as some of you want us to believe.

I am also saying that the fact that the EU pumps into our country a lot of aid, for which we are very grateful, it is foolhardy for anyone to assume that without this aid we will perish. No, we not perish as a result of the EU cutting-off aid to our country.

Thirdly, I am saying that I fully support Marc Andre's expulsion if he does not want to play his role in accordance with laid down diplomatic procedures or wants to use his position to subvert the little progress we have made in trying to further improve our relation with the EU for the mutual benefit of both the EU and The Gambia.

Olly-Mboge, there is no contradiction here. Mr. Sillah there is nothing laughable about this stance. If you find it laughable, then continue to enjoy it.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-