Gassa,

I am really enjoying the free entertainment you are providing on this forum.  As i once told u during your Kebba Jobe/ Nying days, regardless of your chest pounding and howling about being not only a good engineer but being among the 'best of the best', you still seem to have a problem in working out simple equations.

If u had understood the argument in the article u posted from the Independent, you will realise it is complementing those of us who are yearning for freedom, justice, honour and decency in Africa and Gambia in particular.  However, i'm not surprised that you still inebriated.

Keep the jesting, brother.  It is nice entertainment.

regards,

Mboge

P.S  I sent this earlier but the Server rejected.  I hope this time it goes through