Mboja,

The reason I forwarded that piece is for some of you to learn that change in itself means nothing unless it is change understood and desired. What this article is telling you is that fighting to bring about change should not be for the sole purpose of change in itself. Going by the methodology some of you wish to follow is counter-productive. If some of you who think that you love the Gambia more than we do, you are deluding ypurselves. I have nothing against the opposition. I however hate some of the tactics used. If that is difficult to understand, perhaps some day it will be clear. Like I have said before, I am not in this for selfish reasons; that is why when some of you make some important observations, I concur. This has been demonstrated time and again. However, feel free to remain ignorant and see the article as a joke.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-