Dampha,

This socalled joke elections is what has completed the mandate of the government. Before you start your mis-information about the absentee votes let me tell you that most of those who did not bother to vote include APRC supporters who couldn't care less because we already had a HUGE MAJORITY in the house. let me also put it to you that the average turnout for the ten constituencies, going by Ebrima sillah's figures, was 64.64 % of which 59.62 % voted for the APRC. As such even if one assumed that all the Absentee votes are UDP/PPP/GPP coalition supporters, which is certainly not the case, you are talking of only 35.36 % for the ten constituencies listed boycotting.

About your delusion that the coalition may take to the streets, incite people or agitate to destabilise the country, be rest assured that the security forces will be ready and waiting for them.

Finally, just to taunt you more, please be informed that 5 UDP stalwarts defected to the APRC a day before the polls. These are Ajie Saffie Ndow, UDP/PPP coalition Yai Compin in Sere Kunda East, Ajie Sainabou Bah, another Yai Compin in Sere Kunda East, Fatou Touray, Kuta Baldeh and Aja sainey fatty. Kuta Baldeh was a youth mobiliser in the UDP/PPP coalition and Fatou Touray was her assistant.
With this, I bid you farewell till tomorrow, inshaalahoo.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-