You've said it all brother when you wrote:
"I think people should be reasonable when they are talking about politics in any form being national or international politics. We have to give proper
historical background to situations and corroborate with the present developments and then suggest solutions which can be of value to the players on the ground. This attitude of condemning everybody and everything
without providing any solution of your own does not help any Gambian no matter on what side of the coin we are. And unless there is fundamental change in attitudes we would certainly get nowhere."

Have a very good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-