Guys,

The  judicial system is there to uphold the rule of law, to bring security and stability in social, political and economic relations, and to protect human rights. This i believe they can only fulfill when they are independent and strong but in the case of Gambia they are not.  This has manifested itself in a total dissatisfaction with the judicial system by the people. On the other hand a total disrespect  and abuse of the judicial system by regime.  They fail to protect human rights and enforce the rule of law, which obstructs internal peace, security and  development. We need to reform the justice and legal systems and i guess Malik as a lawyer you must be wondering and pondering as to "what is going on with these people". "Which school of law are they from"? "Do they even have a conscene"?

The Struggle Continues!!!

Ndey Jobarteh