The silence of the so-called coalition of the civilised world against terrorism as Palestian infrastructure and homes are systematically destroyed by Israeli Defence Forces is very hypocritical to say the least. While I vehemently condemn terrorist attacks against Israel and its peoples by Palestinian terrorists, I find it very dis-heartening to see Israeli Defense forces systematically destroy Palestinian Infrastructure and homes without anybody, particularly the US and Britain, saying a word to stop it. These infrastructures being destroyed have taken years to build and would cost billions of Dollars to reconstruct. Surely the money that would be required for their reconstruction could be put to better use such as the provision of clean drinking water, food and shelter for the needy and homeless. Just sharing a thought.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-