Yus

AlQueda is the most despicable group on earth. They do not represent Islam or muslims in any way shape or form. I was the FIRST to condemn the 911 attacks which is both morally and spiritually wrong.Who are the victims here - we all are including the same people they claim to be helping.

What we were talking about is the double standards here . For your information I voted for Bush in the past election and for Clinton in the previous one. I refused to vote for Al Gore on grounds of plain bias and his racist background & practices while being the VP which I know for a fact.(  friend who works for the US secret service that guarded President Clinton then has first hand info on how racist Gore was -coming from Tennessee too-)

Now to the issue

A typical example here in Washington DC  recently. A caucasian Jewish school bus driver hijacked some elementary school kids from Pa to DC.with loaded guns etc ( later they found over 50 guns and ammo in his house) He was classified as having psychological problems

Tell me if this same incident had happened with a non white muslim school bus driver  what the outcome would have been.

Not only would it be a terrorist attack on America but i assure you that all muslim bus drivers would have gone on leave for security reasons.

I can go on and on with many more examples but for the sake of clarity on why I took my position ,I wanted to make this point

No one in their right mind supports terror except mental religious midgets like Osam bin laden and we deplore his actions and his mission.

Balir and Bush support Sharon 100 % in his killing spree which is the cause of the reprisals and retaliations of the suicide bombers ( who are wrong also in my opinion). To be fair you must look at the root cause and until and unless the Israeli and the Palestinians get their act together and recognize each other and work for genuine peace  then this will be a continuous circle.

I hope I did not offend anyone  but my personal opinions are mine only

To me Racism = Zionism period

Habib