Bro Essa

Thanks  and may your mission be successful . I pray for it .

Was it the ferry or the Serer boats that capsized ? from what I understand  it was a small boat ,overloaded to the brim.. These greedy boat owners must be accountable and they must be regulated . Do we have a sea patrol??

Sorry to bother you now with these questions but we all learn from our mistakes  The .Barra
experience is not new since colonial day. i have crossed with canoes as small as five feet and it was really scary!!. THIS USUALLY HAPPENS WHEN THE FERRY IS OUT FOR DIFFERENT REASONS . should these small boat owners be banned?/

let us see what happens