Yus wrote:

"This your statement is the biggest joke I have seen in a long time. How can your pray for the continuance of something (good governance, progress and prosperity) that has never existed since the onset of this regime.Chei! Beran I exepect more objectivity from you "

Yus, don't expect too much, it is part of the "constructive engagement project".

regards,

Mboge