From: Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Happy Independence Anniversary
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:43:40 -0500
G-L,
I like to take this opportunity to wish all Gambians a happy independence
anniversary particularly, the president and his government.
I pray that progress,prosperity,and good governance continue to guide and
hunt our dearest motherland for The Gambia our homeland we strive and work
and play that all may live in unity.
Beran