"Africa Must Move On."

Beran,

Indeed Africa must move on but before we move on we must be certain towards what.  We must get our house in order before we can face the challenges of the future.  With certainty and clarity of the past and present, only then we can plan and tackle our future.

 Truth can be relative sometimes.  My truth is about the Gambian school children who were shot dead in broad day light and no one held responsibel.  My truth is about Dumo Saho et al languishing in prison without the proper dispensation of justice.  My truth is about the continuous abduction and torture of the Gambian people by the NIA with impunity.  My truth  abhors the  Indemnifying murderers.  My truth worries about the spiralling national debts.  My truth is Yahya's contempt towards Gambians which is expressed anytime he opens his mouth.  My truth is the continuous harassment of the opposition.

Beran, i can go on and on but since we both see thinks differently, l will let rest.  Good luck.

regards,
Mboge