I am sure Maitre Wadda did not speak in English. The translator or forewarder might be suspect for grammatical or translational errors. You'd be better off listening to a tape of the speech.

NO DOUBT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THOSE PHRASES OF MINE, HENCE I DON'T WRITE "TRANSLATIONAL" I WILL RATHER WRITE TRANSLATION OR TRANSLATING ERROS. LOOK ONTO YOU YOUR OWN BACKYARD BEFORE COMPLAINING OTHERS LOVERBOY. READ YOUR SECOND SENTENCE AND THINK A LITTLE.

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually