Gassa: << I have a proposition for you . Pamodou, if you would undertake to base your debates to issues of national interest and national interest alone, are prepared to do so maturely and also give an undertaking to answer any questions that I may also have for you honestly and to the best of your ability, then I am game. I will endevour to answer any questions that you may have to the best of ability and from my own perspectives without prejudice. The same goes for anybody else.>>

Hear from you "without prejudice"? Now, it's getting even better...So you "will endevour to answer any questions that you may have to the best of ability and from my own perspectives without prejudice." Fat chance.  Haven't we heard this pantomime nonsense from you time and again? Every nonsense that you send in here is a wilful act in endearing yourself to the powers that be; and the only time you dared to brave it against said powers was when you were using the nom de guerre of Kebba Jobe, and conceding that in some instances the tyrannical impulses of Yaya's overwrought thugs are indefensible. On the April 2000 Massacre, you even dared to lay the blame at the feet of Njie-Saidy. These days you are all but a little lying hypocritical toadying oik with no conscience, as you foolishly garland  this medieval, ghastly and terrorist regime with beds of roses; refusing to acknowledge or even concede that Gambians continue to be rendered destitute, forlorn and miserable under Yaya.

Gassa, you simply remind me of one of H.L. Mencken's acerbic and pithy remarks: when one's livelihood depends on not understanding something - in this case injustice - they will never understand it. So long as Yaya pays your wages, you will never understand why it is wrong for Yaya to massacre children as young as three. Yesterday, it was someone else's child, and a different family bereaved; there is nothing in the laws of nature - with its lottery proclivities - to assign you a similar fate. I wonder if Menken's pithy and acerbic truism would still hold true for you should the coin flip in, say, a years time and find yourself enduring the horrors and silent traumas of those who lost their loved in April 2000 endured, i.e., would you still fail to understand our disgust of this regime should your child fall victim to the tyrannical impulses of the people you so fanatically defend?

Ngorr Ciise

Fiat iustitia ruat caelum! - Let justice be done though the heavens fall!

-------