Pamodou Jobe,

Having reneged on your assurance that you will stick to issues being discussed maturely and to reciprocate by answering questions that I may have for you, there is no point continuing this discussion. I keep my promises come what may.

Having said that, I will conlude by asserting that since you haven't refuted Jammeh's contribution to the education and wellbeing of Gambians, you are tacitly endorsing my stance that the Jammeh administration has done more for Gambians in terms of education and health delivery than any other administration that we have ever had. There are many more areas necessary for national development that makes Jammeh's administration standout as the best that The Gambia has ever had. I shall be posting these to the L in my own time. Since you have not refuted any part of my earlier post, consider this chapter closed as far as I am concerned.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-