Yus

It is not only Gambians who are in this situation. In Washington Dulles  and national Airports they have cut down on almost all the Somalis/Ethiopians who were security agents for the same reasons .  The INS claimed that the documents that were documented were not legitimate which I doubt. Since the federal Government too over the security at those two airports plus Baltimore (bwi) one week ago the services  Argenbright co has been terminated and likewise almost all the african/muslim employees who work even in the airport parking lots .It is really sad as many of those hard working folks were honest and just victims of blatant legal INS discrimination  The federal government kept many as rehired staff but it was really the beef between the two for a few failed security tests performed secretly last month.

Habib

ps

thanks for considering the cease fire between you and beran especially on this wonderful day.

Tobaski

Sacrifice the lamb and not your friendship for peace's sake

hdg