Foreign Deity Worship and the Oppression of the African Mind

"To hold a people in oppression you have to convince them first that
they are supposed to be oppressed from the mandate given to them by their God.concept

 among the first thing they do is to laugh at your God and your God concept. And the next thing is to make you laugh at your own God concept.

Then he don't have to build no jails for you then, cause he's got you in a jail more binding than
iron can ever put you. Anytime you turn on your own concept of God, you are no longer a free people.No one needs to put chains on your body, because the chains are
on your mind.

Anytime someone say's your God concept is wrong and you release
your God concept and join their God, there is no hope for your freedom until
you once more believe in your own concept of the "deity".

And that's how we're trapped. We have been educated into believing
someone else's concept of the deity,"