'To my compatriots who do not want the APRC condemned or criticised,I am pleading with you to implore with President Jammeh to genuinely change for the better of himself and that of the Gambia. If he does, due credit will be given to him becuase as goes the phrase "even the devil deserves his dues." This is how i feel.'

Thanks Kanteh, i believe most of us share the same feelings.
All the best,
Mboge