All FM transmissions are digital. What differentiates this FM station from some of those in service is its clarity and its ability to simultaneously send a text message with its audio broadcasts. This could be the name of the station or something like that. No special radios are required to recieve its broadcasts.

So far, I have seen only a handful of car sterios that are capable of recieving the visual text signature of the station. City limits FM station is also a digital FM station and I believe it is the first in The Gambia.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-