Mr. Jallow,

Your comments are well noted. I am however a bit puzzled by the following statements:

"Yes, I have decided to resolve my differences with President Jammeh, and that is exclusive of any other issues be them legal or political. You have been quoting my letter to Jammeh religiously out of context, inferring tangential assertions on facts that you have absolutely no
knowledge.  If you read the whole text of my letter towards the last paragragh, I implore Jammeh for us to use this oppurtunity to clarify the issues surrounding the "missing millions" saga.  There is absolutely nothing to hide, and I strongly believe both Jammeh and I
have nothing to lose."
Emphasis mine.

The reason I am puzzled is that, over the years there has been a lot of talk about "missing/stolen millions" stashed away in Swiss bank accounts and your name and that of Jammeh has been inextricably linked to them. I would have thought that you would at least want to clear your name once and for all as the government here has convinced most Gambians resident in the country that you have been solely responsible.

Finally, you can rest assured that I will not pursue this arguement any further since I do not know much about the whole thing. Since you are not talking and Jammeh is not talking, then I will continue to reserve my opinion and by extension my verdict.

Have a good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-