Yus

We see the excellent works of Benjamin Benneker in L'Enfant Plaza in the nation's capital. We understand that because the french engineers could not have colored people make the presentations and the drawings actually done by Benneker himself ( he was paid a little fee while his European counterparts got the most compensation). L'enfant got credit for the drawings just because he could present them in person.

Thank God it is history but we must rectify the distortions ad re-state the actual facts for the future generations to know what really happened.

There are couple of schools named after Ben Benneker here in Maryland and other cities  too.

best regards

habib